For Memorial Building Arena and Reservations, Contact: (218) 362-5951
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For Parks and Recreation Office, Contact: (218) 362-5940
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Located: Memorial Building & Arena; 400 East 23rd Street; Hibbing, MN 55746
Four Seasons of Fun!
Recreation offered by the City of Hibbing City Services department includes classes and fun for all ages, indoor and out.
Contact the Parks and Recreation office at 362-5940 or City Services Office at 362-5951, located at 400 East 23rd Street, in Hibbing Memorial Building.
- The Indoor Park (at the Hibbing Public Library) was built through community donations. It is located in the lower level auditorium of the Hibbing Public Library, with hours during the winter and spring seasons.
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board advises City Council on Parks & Recreation matters.
- Open Swim and Pool Parties available fall, winter, and spring.
- Youth Classes & Activities
- Adult Classes & Activities
- AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARD CLASSES
- AMERICAN RED CROSS WSI CLASSES
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Adult Volleyball Leagues