For Memorial Building Arena and Reservations, Contact: (218) 362-5951
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For Parks and Recreation Office, Contact: (218) 362-5940
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Located: Memorial Building & Arena; 400 East 23rd Street; Hibbing, MN 55746
Hibbing has two pavilions available for rent at Bennett Park.
- North Pavilion - Approximately 10 picnic tables, electricity, and water. Restrooms are immediately adjacent to the pavilion.
- South Pavilion - Approximately 6 - 8 picnic tables, electricity, and water. Restrooms & drinking fountains are located inside the pavilion and must remain accessible to all park visitors. Wheelchair accessible.
Contract & Notes
- Pavilion Rental Contract (Note: Please call 218-362-5940 and check on the date requested for availability before sending the contract and payment). Payment is due 3 days after reservation is confirmed. Checks should be made out to the ‘City of Hibbing’. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Closing time is 9:00 or at dusk (depending on the season).
- Please call for information regarding special events rentals in North Hibbing.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the park grounds unless specific arrangements are made with the Park Department.
- All Park System Rules and Regulations must be followed. Call the Office to verify the availability of a date before you submit contract and fee.
To reserve a pavilion, call or visit the Parks Office to check on pavilion availability before you submit form and payment.
Hibbing Parks & Recreation Dept.
400 E. 23rd St.
Hibbing, MN 55746
Phone: (218) 362-5940
Fax: (218) 312-9737
Non-profit Organizations and Children's Birthday Parties:
- $25.00 for 3 hours
- $10.00 for each additional hour
All other groups:
- $50.00 for 3 hours
- $75.00 for 5 hours
- $100.00 for 8 hours
Checks should be made out to the "City of Hibbing". Visa and Mastercard are also accepted.
- Name & Phone number of the coordinating individual
- Name of the organization and function to be held.
- Date and time of your function, including set-up time.
- Please indicate your need for water, electricity, hand carts.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the park. Motorized vehicles are not permitted on the park grounds unless specific arrangements are made with the Park Department. See Park Rules.