For Memorial Building Arena and Reservations, Contact: (218) 362-5951
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For Parks and Recreation Office, Contact: (218) 362-5940
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Located: Memorial Building & Arena; 400 East 23rd Street; Hibbing, MN 55746
The golf Course is located adjacent to Bennett Park and, is a 9-hole, par 34 course covering 2,657 yards with a practice green and watered greens and fairways.
Snacks, sandwiches, and beverages are available in the club house along with pull cart and club rental.
Tee Times are recommended. Season Ticket holders may reserve a tee time 48 hours in advance and non-season ticket holders may reserve a tee time 24 hours in advance.
Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied on the golf course by an adult. Children under 5 years of age not allowed without approval by management.
For more information and to verify times and prices call the Club House at 362-5950.
- USGA Rules govern play.
- The maximum is four players per group unless an exception has been specifically granted by authorized golf course personnel.
- Each player must have a bag and at least four clubs.
- Let faster players through, and wait until they are out of range before resuming play.
- All singles and twosomes should be prepared to be paired with others to create foursomes when deemed necessary.
- Metal spikes are prohibited.
- Replace all divots, repair ball marks, rake sand traps after use, and tee off between markers.
- 18 holes & all day: $20.00*
- 9 holes: $13.00*
- Twilight Rate: $7.00*
- Daily motorized cart: $5.00*
- Season motorized cart: $40.00* (Doctor excuse needed)
- Full Privilege: $230.00* - Unrestricted golfing privileges.
- Family I: $325.00* - Full privilege golfing for two individual family members living in the same household.
- Family II: $390.00* - Provides full privilege passes for family members living in the same household. Family consists of husband, wife, and dependent children.
- Adult Weekday: $180.00* - Unrestricted play before Memorial Day and after Labor Day. Valid on Monday through Friday (except holidays). This ticket is not valid on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays between and including Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Full privilege play during weekend times may be purchased for $5.00.
- Youth Weekday (18 & Under): $125.00* - Unrestricted play. (Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied on the golf course by an adult. Children under 5 years of age not allowed without approval by management.)
*All prices include the 6.875% MN sales tax
- Seniors: Monday - 7:00am - 11:00am
- Jr. League: Monday - 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Senior Women: Tuesday - 8:00am - 10:00am
- Men's Club: Wednesday - 2:30pm - 7:00pm
- Ladies' League: Thursday - 3:00pm - 6:30pm
- For more information call the Hibbing Park and Recreation Office at 362-5940