It is the policy of the City of Hibbing to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex or age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or disability, to all applicants including recruitment, employment, job assignment, training, promotion, transfers, rate of pay and other forms of compensation and benefits.
The City of Hibbing posts all potential job openings with the Minnesota Workforce Center. Applicants can complete an application, attach a resume, and the Workforce Center will forward both to the City of Hibbing for any potential openings.
For information about Hibbing Public Utility job openings visit their website or call 218 262-7732.
For assistance finding other jobs within the community, contact:
Refer to these Application Documents, in addition to those in each job posting:
- City of Hibbing Employment Application
- City of Hibbing Employment Policy #104
- City of Hibbing Veteran's Preference Claim
- City of Hibbing Fire Department Employment Application
- City of Hibbing Library Aid Employment Application
- City of Hibbing 2017 Summer Employment Application
- Certified Lifeguards
- American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructor
- Library Summer Interns
- City Services Maintenance Workers
- Cemetery Lawn Workers
|Full-Time Fire Fighter||Full Time||Open Until Filled||Not Specified|
|Summer Employment: American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructor||Limited Term||04/03/2017||Not Specified|
|Summer Employment: Cemetery Lawn Workers||Limited Term||04/03/2017||Not Specified|
|Summer Employment: Certified Lifeguards||Limited Term||04/03/2017||Not Specified|
|Summer Employment: City Services Maintenance Workers||Limited Term||04/03/2017||Not Specified|
|Summer Employment: Library Summer Interns||Limited Term||04/03/2017||Not Specified|