The policies stated here are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the City of Hibbing. From time to time, management personnel will receive updated information regarding changes in policy. It is their responsibility to make their employees aware of these changes.
This policy information is not intended to create a contract or agreement between the City and its employees. For those employees in a position covered by a collective bargaining agreement, you should refer to the specific agreement which governs your terms and conditions of employment.
- Family Medical Leave Act 2008 Amendment
- Respectful Work Place Policy - # 102
- Prohibiting Firearms at Work - #103
- Safe Harbor Policy - #107
- Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace - #108
- Technology Use Policy
- Drug & Alchohol Testing Policy
- Vacation Donation Policy - #114
- Employment Policy #104 July 2011
- Military Leave Policy Revision disbursed May 12, 2015