City Permits and Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All applications and permits require Council approval, submit your applications to:

City Council Office
401 East 21 Street
Hibbing, MN 55746

  1. City of Hibbing Block Party Application
  2. City of Hibbing Kennel License
  3. City of Hibbing Liquor License
  4. City of Hibbing Message Therapy License Application
  5. City of Hibbing Pawn Broker License Application
  6. City of Hibbing Peddler or Tansient Merchant Application
  7. City of Hibbing Raffle Request Application
  8. City of Hibbing Sandwich Board Permit Application
  9. City of Hibbing Solicitor Application
  10. City of Hibbing Special Events Permit Application
  11. City of Hibbing Taxi Cab License Application
  12. City of Hibbing Temporary Beer License Permit
  13. City of Hibbing Temporary Liquor Community Festival License


Liquor Licenses:

For information about Liquor, Beer and Wine Licensing & Regulations See Chapter 5 of City Ordinances.

For more information on Caterers' Event Liquor Licenses; Liquor, Wine or Club License Renewal; 2:00 a.m. Liquor License; On Sale Liquor License; 3.2% Liquor license; or Sunday Liquor License; or Retailer's Card for Liquor and Wine view website on Minnesota Department of Public Safety for section titled "Apply for a Liquor License". 

Other Applications: